- Our Guarantee
Maintaining your privacy and providing a hassle-free, enjoyable, and discreet shopping experience is of utmost importance to us.
- Storewide Discounts
During any of our storewide sales like a 10-25% off entire cart promotion we are limited by our authorized retailer/reseller agreements for certain brands that are excluded from this sale. Brands such as LELO, Hot Octopuss, Fun Factory, and others will not show a discount.
- We will never sell, rent, or share any information about you or your order to anyone for any reason.
- Billing/Shipping Address Information
Due to the increased fraud activity happening in the e-commerce business we are only shipping products and sex toys to verified shipping addresses and all Overnight shipments must go to the billing address for your safety and ours. We apologize for the inconvenience but we are doing this to be able to continue to offer our vast selection at the best prices.
- Credit Card Billing Information
Once your order is shipped, your credit card or online check information is removed from our database and can not be accessed by anyone for any reason. If you are paying by credit card, the charges on your statement will read as originating from "Maco Products" or "MacoProductsTX" and will include a toll-free number, as required.
- Information Security
We value site security so we have chosen to use more than one information security services to let our sex toy customers know that any and all information submitted during the ordering and billing process is 100% secure. Every day our web site servers are scanned and tested by Verisign now Norton Secured by Symantec and SiteLock Secure to make sure there is no MalWare, SpyWare or anything else that could compromise the site and server security of DallasNovelty.com. Please click either of the Trust Seals to the right to verify that our security is up to date.
- Shipping Information
All orders are shipped discreetly in a plain, cardboard box or a USPS Priority Mail Package. The shipping label will identify the shipper as "Maco Products", "MP-DN", "MPDN-Texas" or "Dallas Novelty" and will not reference "DallasNovelty.com", "Sex Toy", "Dildo" or any other identifying description related to products designed for adults. For International shipments which require a declarations page identifying the contents of the package, the following generic descriptions will be used.
Fleshlight Inserts = Gel Sleeves
Fleshlight Cases = Plastic Housing
Lubricant = Water Based Liquid
Vibrators = Massagers
Chastity/Bondage = Novelty Restraints
- Contact Methods
Once you've placed an order at Dallas Novelty, you will receive two emails if you choose to include a valid email address: one confirms your order for future reference, the other includes important shipping information, including your FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking number. Please use the Contact Us form if you do not receive any correspondence within a few hours and always check your spam and junk folders. If we have difficulty processing your order or there are complications related to shipping and delivering your package, you may also receive email contact or attempts to reach you by phone.
However, all customer service representatives are trained to identify themselves as representatives of "Dallas Novelty" and to disclose the reason for contact only to the person whose name appears on the order. Furthermore, representatives will never leave voice messages (unless verbal or written consent is given by the customer during a prior point of contact). We never send out any unsolicited correspondence with customers in order to maintain the security and discretion our customers deserve and require.
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
By registering with www.DallasNovelty.com, purchasing products from Dallas Novelty or providing Dallas Novelty with any information, you represent to Dallas Novelty that you are 18 years of age or older and that any information you provide to us about a third party is for a third party that is 18 years of age or older. We also have the right to cancel any order if the addresses for shipping/billing does not match and if there is any fraud suspected.
- Promo Codes:
Promo or Discount Codes for www.DallasNovelty.com, are valid for USA orders only and do not apply to international orders.
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone, and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability.
To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines helps us ensure that the website is accessible to all people: blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive disabilities, and more.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
If you wish to contact the website's owner please use the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
Screen-reader and keyboard navigation
Our website implements the ARIA attributes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) technique, alongside various different behavioral changes, to ensure blind users visiting with screen-readers are able to read, comprehend, and enjoy the website’s functions. As soon as a user with a screen-reader enters your site, they immediately receive a prompt to enter the Screen-Reader Profile so they can browse and operate your site effectively. Here’s how our website covers some of the most important screen-reader requirements, alongside console screenshots of code examples:
- Screen-reader optimization: we run a background process that learns the website’s components from top to bottom, to ensure ongoing compliance even when updating the website. In this process, we provide screen-readers with meaningful data using the ARIA set of attributes. For example, we provide accurate form labels; descriptions for actionable icons (social media icons, search icons, cart icons, etc.); validation guidance for form inputs; element roles such as buttons, menus, modal dialogues (popups), and others.
Additionally, the background process scans all of the website’s images and provides an accurate and meaningful image-object-recognition-based description as an ALT (alternate text) tag for images that are not described. It will also extract texts that are embedded within the image, using an OCR (optical character recognition) technology. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, users need only to press the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn the Screen-reader mode on as soon as they enter the website.
These adjustments are compatible with all popular screen readers, including JAWS and NVDA.
Additionally, keyboard users will find quick navigation and content-skip menus, available at any time by clicking Alt+1, or as the first element of the site while navigating with the keyboard. The background process also handles triggered popups by moving the keyboard focus towards them as soon as they appear, and not allow the focus to drift outside of it.
Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Disability profiles supported on our website
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Vision Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions and noise, to help people with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Blind Users Profile (Screen-readers): this profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, and this site is compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Additional UI, design, and readability adjustments
- Font adjustments – users can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize important elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
- Additional functions – we provide users the option to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
Assistive technology and browser compatibility
We aim to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS, and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and for MAC users.
Notes, comments, and feedback
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. Still, we are continually improving our accessibility, adding, updating, and improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies. All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility, following technological advancements. If you wish to contact the website's owner please use the following email email@example.com