Get bigger, quicker, The world first jelqing enhancement serum!
With increased libido and faster penis recovery, you will see your results sooner. Made with Testostomax™, MaxOut is a unique blend of 23 components designed to boost the male libido. Bathmate Max Out Jelqing Enhancement Serum sets the standard against which all other Jelqing Serum will be judged. Check more info on how the jelqing serum actually works. Bathmate development engineers have worked tirelessly to ensure that only the finest quality ingredients are used in the final formulation. To achieve faster and more productive results please check our instruction on how to jelq.
- Helps the restoration of dead skin cells – useful after an intense pumping or jelqing session. This is especially important for men over the age of 40. At that age, the skin does not repair as well.
- Fuller erections – several nutrients in the serum support the enzyme in the penis cells that controls erections. These nutrients are often used to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Reduce skin aging – the penis skin is very sensitive and susceptible to sunspots, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity. The lotion cream helps reduce those symptoms.
- Reduce inflammation and redness – the Max Out serum soothes and relaxes the skin.
- Tighten skin – remove fine lines to create a smooth and puffy skin.
- Improve mood and sex drive – the cream contains ginseng, which is absorbed into your body and has plenty of health benefits.
There are instructions included in the package on how to jelq. The first thing you will notice about the cream is that it adds lubrication. This makes the jelqing process more convenient. The penis will get a soothing cold chill sensation when add a small amount of water. The skin will also be smoother, even after the serum is washed off. It is recommended to jelq with Max Out after a 15 to 20 minutes pumping session in the shower. That way the cream will get absorbed better and will benefit you more. This product is considered safe for the skin by Princeton Consumer Research.
Ingredients: Water(Aqua),Glycerin, Butea Superba Extract, Ginseng, Collagen, Gluconolactone, Polyacrylate-13, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Oil, PolyIsobutane, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caffeine, Iron Oxide(CI77489, CI 77492, CI77499), Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbanate, Sodium Citrite, Yohimbine Hydrochloride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sorbitan Iostearate.
The above ingredients are the most unique components of this formula.
All Bathmate Hydropump products are manufactured from specially selected phthalate free, skin-safe and medical grade materials, and each range has undergone a custom designed dermatological testing study undertaken by a world renowned specialist Clinic. Aspen Clinical Research have conclusively passed our Hydropumps as Clinically proven to be safe for use on the genital area. You can be assured that Bathmate Hydropumps are safe to use.