Exercise with pleasure using the wrist remote controlled kegel muscle exerciser from the Sexercise Intimate Toy Collection.
The Shots Sexercise Medical Pelvic Muscle Training 10-function Rechargeable Vibrating Silicone Kegel Egg Set with Wrist Controller combines the fun and thrills of a remote controlled egg vibrator with the functionality of a professional pelvic floor muscle trainer! This Kegel Egg, made from smooth medical grade silicone, has two bulbs that are each 1.46 inches wide and 3.5 inches insertable, are meant to be held inside your body to improve the strength of your PC muscles. It is USB-rechargeable via the included cable and the ultra powerful motor is equipped with 10 different and exciting vibration modes that are powered wirelessly through the watch monitor. The wrist mounted remote control has a 1 inch wide face and the band is .75 inches wide, the band will adjust to fit wrists from 5.5 inch to 8 inch wrist. The included booklet explains everything you need to know about how to maximize your Pelvic Floor Muscle Training, monitor your progress through the wrist device and enjoy sexual pleasure all at the same time!
Whether you appreciate the convenience during solo play, or the power during couples play, the wireless remote on the Sexercise Medical Pelvic Muscle Training Kegel Egg Set is an exciting feature for use at home or out on the town! They are even waterproof, for steamy encounters in the bath, shower, or pool. Explore power exchange, tease and denial, forced orgasm, and even exhibitionism with your partner! You will never need batteries because the uses a eco-friendly rechargeable battery system to help the environment and includes a USB charge cable to get you going as fast as possible. With 1 hour of charge you get 90 minutes of play and can be plugged into any Laptop/PC or a smartphone wall adapter for easy travel.
The Sexercise Intimate Toy Collection by Shots make it possible to train your pelvic floor muscle whilst having fun at the same time. Strategically placed sensors monitor your progress through a wireless remote controlled wrist device. No app download is needed, just connect the toy with your wrist instrument and you are on your way to a thorough and enjoyable pelvic muscle workout! Pelvic floor muscles are proven to be involved in orgasm, which is why, when weakened, they can cause diminished sexual satisfaction during vaginal intercourse in women. These Sexercise toys combine the fun and thrills of a remote controlled pleasure product with the functionality of a professional pelvic floor muscle trainer. Please note: results may vary.
Made from Silicone by Sexercise, this vibe is body safe and a great choice for users with sensitive skin. Just add your favorite Water-Based Lubricant and have a wet n wild time. It is not recommended to be used with silicone lubes. After use, carefully wash the toy with mild soap and water or try the Toy Cleaner for even quicker cleanup. Store this toy separately from other sex toys.
Materials: Silicone, ABS Plastic
Length: 8 inch(overall), 9.375 inch(wrist remote)
Insertable Length: 3.55 inch
Width: 1.46 inch(balls), .625 inch(shaft), .2 inch(antenna), .625 inch(bead); 1 inch face, .75 inch band(wrist remote)
Powered By: Rechargeable Batteries with USB charge cable; Remote requires 1-CR2032 cell battery, included.
Weight: 4 oz
Disclaimer: These products as with all products on this site are supplied AS IS. No warranty is given either implied or expressed. Products are intended as novelty only, and no representation is made or implied as to their suitability or safety for any particular use. Purchasers use the products entirely at their own risk. The manufacturer or re-seller is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage or loss howsoever arising caused by use or misuse of the products. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to the products and personal injury or damages due to use or misuse.
Revolutionize your pelvic floor muscle training, while having fun at the same time, with this sensor-equipped advanced medical toy. Pelvic floor muscles are proven to be involved in orgasm, which is why, when weakened, they can cause diminished sexual satisfaction during vaginal intercourse in women.
How to use:
- Find a position that's comfortable. For most people, that's semi-reclined on their backs, with knees slightly bent.
- It is recommended that you use a good quality water based lubricant to your preference.
- Gently insert the vibrator into your vagina until comfortable and take it in turns to squeeze and release your pelvic floor muscles, the device will provide a Kegel strength reading on the digital display, providing you with real-time biometric feedback.
- Try to keep all of your muscles as relaxed as possible so you are getting the best results. Keep your focus by breathing freely while you exercise. Start and adjust vibrations by pressing the vibration button. There are 10 different patterns.
- Begin to squeeze slowly until you feel a muscle contraction of the pelvic floor, this will be felt as 'pulling' the probe upward and inward. Holding this intensity in place will result in repeated muscle contractions.
- Sexercise has its best results if used consistently, ideally 6-7 times a week.
- It is recommended to use the stimulator for at least 5 minutes and not more than 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of 'volitional contractions' or Kegel exercises while the device is in place but turned OFF. - For the Kegel exercises mode, hold the contraction for 5 seconds and then release/relax for 5 seconds; the program will repeat 10 times. You can repeat the program mode for 5 minutes.
- For best results, remember the rule of 5 x 5 minutes with stimulation on, 5 minutes with stimulation off but in place doing kegel exercises, 5 second contraction, 5 second rest.
How to clean:
- Make sure the device is OFF.
- The product is fully waterproof, the watch is not.
- Wipe clean with a cloth and a mild soap (do not soak)or use Toy Cleaner.
- Rinse with clean water and dry.
- Store in a clean, dry place.
What are pelvic floor muscles? The pelvic floor muscles work like a hammock to support the pelvic organs, including the uterus, bladder and rectum. Kegel exercises can help strengthen these muscles.
Pelvic muscle strength measurement: In the medical world pelvic muscle strength is measured in terms of Pressure, the units of which are kPa (kilo Pascal) which your wrist device will show. Sometimes pressure is also referred to as mmHg (millimeters of mercury). 10 mmHg is 1.33 kPa.
How to perform pelvic muscle exercise:
- Find the right muscles. To identify your pelvic floor muscles, stop urination in midstream. If you succeed, you've got the right muscles. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles you can do the exercises in any position, although you might find it easier to do them lying down at first.
- Perfect your technique. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, and then relax for five seconds. The program will repeat this 10 times. Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.
- Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.
- Repeat three times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day.