- Guilty Pleasure available in 4-oz. full size
- Good Clean Love Cinnamon Vanilla Organic Personal Lubricant available in 1.5-oz. travel size
- Safe for use with latex condoms and toys
- Pregnancy-safe and fertility-friendly
- Long lasting glide with no sticky cleanup
- Recommended by medical professionals nationwide
- 100% vegan, petrochemical-free, glycerin-free & paraben-free
- Made with 95% organic ingredients, Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
Made with aloe vera and agar (seaweed), Guilty Pleasure Personal Lubricant provides a smooth, long-lasting glide. It can be reactivated during use with just a few drops of water, or perhaps a wet kiss!
The Good Clean Love Guilty Pleasure lubricant responds to your own internal moisture and dries without any sticky cleanups. This Personal Lubricant is an organic, aloe-based lube infused with the spicy-sweet scents of cinnamon and vanilla. This is the same formula as the Good Clean Love Cinnamon Vanilla Organic Personal Lubricant, which is still available in a 1.5-oz travel size only. Designed for even the most sensitive skin types, Guilty Pleasure is formulated to provide the same long-lasting glide as conventional lubricants without all the irritating chemical additives because good sex isn’t about side effects. Respect the most sensitive tissues in your body with organic ingredients, and enhance your love life naturally! Apply Guilty Pleasure or Cinnamon Vanilla Personal Lubricant generously to both partners. Reactivate glide with a wet kiss or a few drops of water as needed. Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately. Not for use as a contraceptive. Made in the USA!
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Agar, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Natural Flavors.
What We Don’t Use
- Petrochemicals: As the name suggests, petrochemicals are chemical ingredients derived from petroleum. Examples include butane, propylene, and methane. If the basic yuck factor doesn’t convince you to avoid these, recent studies from Johns Hopkins University have shown that petrochemicals can damage sensitive vaginal and rectal tissues. All Good Clean Love products are petrochemical-free.
- Parabens: A paraben is any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry. Examples include methylparaben, propylparaben, and ethylparaben. Parabens are often used as preservatives in personal care products. Unfortunately, studies have also shown that parabens appear in cancerous breast tissue and can disrupt natural hormonal function. All Good Clean Love products are paraben-free.
- Synthetic Glycerin: Also called “glycerine” and “glycerol,” glycerin is a colorless, sweet, viscous liquid formed as a byproduct in soap manufacturing. It can be manufactured synthetically or extracted from vegetables, and it is used as an emollient and laxative, and for making explosives and antifreeze. We do use natural glycerin sparingly, and only in products that are not intended for internal use. We never use synthetic glycerin, because it is often formulated with petrochemicals and can damage the cellular tissue that’s designed to protect you from harmful STIs, like Bacterial Vaginosis.
So, What Is In It?
Our natural lubricant formulation comes from years of study, help from our Advisory Council, and, we’ll admit, some trial and error. While we’re proud of our current formulation, we’re always dedicated to improving.
Our personal lubricants contain:
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Aloe barbadensis is an incredibly healing, soothing, and moisturizing plant with a silky texture that perfectly mimics the naturally occurring moisture women naturally have inside them. Did you know? Organic aloe typically comes with thousands of harmful bacteria colonies. That’s why we’re committed to choosing a low micro variety and then pasteurizing it to ensure that no harmful bacteria reaches you.
- Natural Flavors: We use organically compliant natural flavors, which means we nix the chemicals common in many synthetic flavors. That means you’re only getting flavors with naturally derived ingredients.
- Lactic Acid: It’s made from simple carbohydrates and helps maintain an optimal pH level. We ensure that we’re sourcing the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade lactic acid that is not made from GMO corn. Since the majority of lactic acid made in the U.S. is made with GMO corn, we source GMO-free lactic acid from Europe. Did you know? The presence of lactic acid in a product also helps kill off harmful bacteria and helps us keep our added preservative level as low as possible.
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum is a natural plant-based thickener and stabilizer that comes from fermenting sugar. There is no such thing as organic xanthan gum, but we use the cleanest sources possible. Xanthan gum helps thicken aloe’s natural runniness so that you have something that won’t fall apart when it comes out of the tube.
- Agar Agar: This is a jelly-like substance obtained from algae. We use it as an added thickener to turn our lubricant into a gel that’s a delight to hold and feel.
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate: We use a minimal amount of a carefully considered preservative system. Both ingredients are food-grade preservatives approved by Whole Foods and are rated on EWG’s Skin Deep Database.