Blended for intimacy without boundaries. Hybrid has a touch of silicone to lubricate your adventures to less traditional places.
Enjoy intimacy any way you or your partner prefer with the versatility of this Good Clean Love Hybrid Silicone/Water-based Personal Lubricant in 1.69 oz formula that will stay slippery with or without the presence of natural lubrication. Explore intimacy without boundaries with our longest lasting lubricant yet. Hybrid Silicone/Water-based Lube blends the superior glide of silicone with the benefits of a body friendly, water based formula that will not stain and cleans up easily.
Of course, you expect more than just premium performance from a lube by Good Clean Love. Good Clean Love Hybrid Silicone/Water-based Personal Lubricant is pH balanced and hypoallergenic, paraben free with no artificial fragrance. While we do not recommend hybrid for use with silicone toys, other toy materials are fully compatible. Good Clean Love Hybrid is safe to use with latex and polyisoprene condoms. Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately. Not for use as a contraceptive. Made in the USA!
- Silicone (Dimethicone) & Water-Based Blend
- All-Body Safe and Long-lasting with a Cushioned, Silky Feel
- Hybrid Base Gives the Glide of Silicone
- Non-Staining and Ideal For All Types of Intimate Play
- Hydrates and Nourishes Skin With Hyaluronic Acid
- pH-Balanced and Hypoallergenic Paraben, Petrochemical, and Fragrance Free
- Compatible with Non-Silicone Toys, and Latex or Polyisoprene Condoms
- pH Rating: 3.9 - 4.3
- Osmolality Rating: 250 - 400 mOsm/kg
- Made in the U.S.A.
All-Body Safe - Hybrid provides lasting, comfortable performance for all flavors of sex. But where it really delivers is intimacy that involves parts of our bodies that don't naturally lubricate. We can be candid here, right? We're talking about anal play, men's solo play or non-silicone toys, where natural moisture is lacking and water-based lubes won't last long. Your choices for intimacy and pleasure are as vast as the universe. Choose Hybrid's blend of silicone, water and natural ingredients, in a pH-balanced formula carefully designed to both enhance pleasure and work with your body, not against it.
Osmolality 101 - Did you know choosing the wrong lubricant can lead to damaged tissues? Too much absorbed moisture can lead to irritation. Too little can leave you dried out. Hybrid is iso-osmolar. That’s science-speak for being ideally suited for internal use, whether you use it for vaginal or for anal sex. It doesn't strip the body of natural moisture and it won’t damage cells by adding excess moisture. We proudly display the Osmolality Rating for each of our lubricants to reflect our commitment to better-for-you formulas. Ask yourself why many conventional brands do not.
Hyaluronic Acid - This ingredient probably sounds familiar. Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and has been celebrated for years in the skin care industry for its hydrating properties. Added to our premium personal lubricants, hyaluronic acid delivers a rich, luxurious and good-slippery-fun experience while nourishing sensitive tissues with lasting moisture.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
What We Don’t Use
- Petrochemicals: As the name suggests, petrochemicals are chemical ingredients derived from petroleum. Examples include butane, propylene, and methane. If the basic yuck factor doesn’t convince you to avoid these, recent studies from Johns Hopkins University have shown that petrochemicals can damage sensitive vaginal and rectal tissues. All Good Clean Love products are petrochemical-free.
- Parabens: A paraben is any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry. Examples include methylparaben, propyl paraben, and ethyl paraben. Parabens are often used as preservatives in personal care products. Unfortunately, studies have also shown that parabens appear in cancerous breast tissue and can disrupt natural hormonal function. All Good Clean Love products are paraben-free.
- Synthetic Glycerin: Also called “glycerine” and “glycerol,” glycerin is a colorless, sweet, viscous liquid formed as a byproduct in soap manufacturing. It can be manufactured synthetically or extracted from vegetables, and it is used as an emollient and laxative, and for making explosives and antifreeze. We do use natural glycerin sparingly, and only in products that are not intended for internal use. We never use synthetic glycerin, because it is often formulated with petrochemicals and can damage the cellular tissue that’s designed to protect you from harmful STIs, like Bacterial Vaginosis.
So, What Is In It?
Our natural lubricant formulation comes from years of study, help from our Advisory Council, and, we’ll admit, some trial and error. While we’re proud of our current formulation, we’re always dedicated to improving.
Our personal lubricants contain:
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Aloe barbadensis is an incredibly healing, soothing, and moisturizing plant with a silky texture that perfectly mimics the naturally occurring moisture women naturally have inside them. Did you know? Organic aloe typically comes with thousands of harmful bacteria colonies. That’s why we’re committed to choosing a low micro variety and then pasteurizing it to ensure that no harmful bacteria reaches you.
- Natural Flavors: We use organically compliant natural flavors, which means we nix the chemicals common in many synthetic flavors. That means you’re only getting flavors with naturally derived ingredients.
- Lactic Acid: It’s made from simple carbohydrates and helps maintain an optimal pH level. We ensure that we’re sourcing the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade lactic acid that is not made from GMO corn. Since the majority of lactic acid made in the U.S. is made with GMO corn, we source GMO-free lactic acid from Europe. Did you know? The presence of lactic acid in a product also helps kill off harmful bacteria and helps us keep our added preservative level as low as possible.
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum is a natural plant-based thickener and stabilizer that comes from fermenting sugar. There is no such thing as organic xanthan gum, but we use the cleanest sources possible. Xanthan gum helps thicken aloe’s natural runniness so that you have something that won’t fall apart when it comes out of the tube.
- Agar Agar: This is a jelly-like substance obtained from algae. We use it as an added thickener to turn our lubricant into a gel that’s a delight to hold and feel.
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate: We use a minimal amount of a carefully considered preservative system. Both ingredients are food-grade preservatives approved by Whole Foods and are rated on EWG’s Skin Deep Database.