- Water-Based & pH-Balanced Liquid Lubricant
- Made to Mimic your Body’s Own Lubrication With Hyaluronic Acid for Rich, Long-Lasting Lubrication
- Iso-Osmotic, Will Not Damage Vaginal Tissue
- Ideal To Use With Toys & Vibrators
- No Parabens, Petrochemicals, Artificial Fragrance or Artificial Flavor
- Compatible with Latex & Polyisoprene Condoms
- pH Rating: 3.9 - 4.2
- Osmolality Rating: 250 - 400 mOsm/kg
- Made in the U.S.A.
Experience the deep hydrating benefits of hyaluronic acid in the Good Clean Love Liquid Water-based Personal Lubricant with Hyaluronic Acid in 1.69 oz, long trusted for skin care and now in its most intimate form as a long lasting, premium personal lubricant. Love Liquid feels natural, with a silky smooth glide that enhances sex and reduces irritation. Good Clean Love Liquid Lubricant is water based, fully compatible with sex toys and most condoms, and it is doctor recommended.
It is pH balanced so it will not disrupt your body's natural chemistry. And Good Clean Love Liquid Water-based Personal Lubricant is iso-osmolar, meaning it will not over hydrate your sensitive tissues to the point of causing irritation or cause dryness by robbing your body of its natural moisture.
Works The Way You Do - While every body is a little different, a naturally healthy vaginal biome has a low pH and a proper balance of moisture, salt, and lactic acid. The Bio-Match products are carefully formulated to closely mimic your body’s natural chemistry. Whether a lubricant, a wash, a moisturizer or probiotic suppository, each product Works The Way You Do so that you can live, feel, and love your very best. Should irritation occur, discontinue use immediately. Not for use as a contraceptive. Made in the USA!
Hyaluronic Acid - This ingredient probably sounds familiar. Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the body and has been celebrated for years in the skin care industry for its hydrating properties. Added to our premium personal lubricants, hyaluronic acid delivers a rich, luxurious and good-slippery-fun experience while nourishing sensitive tissues with lasting moisture.
Osmolality 101 - Did you know choosing the wrong lubricant can lead to damaged vaginal tissue cells? Too much absorbed moisture can lead to irritation. Too little can leave you dried out. Liquid is iso-osmolar. That’s science-speak for being ideally suited for internal use. It doesn't strip the vagina of moisture and it won’t damage cells by adding excess moisture. We proudly display the Osmolality Rating for each of our lubricants to reflect our commitment to better-for-you formulas. Ask yourself why many conventional brands do not.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
What We Don’t Use
- Petrochemicals: As the name suggests, petrochemicals are chemical ingredients derived from petroleum. Examples include butane, propylene, and methane. If the basic yuck factor doesn’t convince you to avoid these, recent studies from Johns Hopkins University have shown that petrochemicals can damage sensitive vaginal and rectal tissues. All Good Clean Love products are petrochemical-free.
- Parabens: A paraben is any of a group of compounds used as preservatives in pharmaceutical and cosmetic products and in the food industry. Examples include methylparaben, propyl paraben, and ethyl paraben. Parabens are often used as preservatives in personal care products. Unfortunately, studies have also shown that parabens appear in cancerous breast tissue and can disrupt natural hormonal function. All Good Clean Love products are paraben-free.
- Synthetic Glycerin: Also called “glycerine” and “glycerol,” glycerin is a colorless, sweet, viscous liquid formed as a byproduct in soap manufacturing. It can be manufactured synthetically or extracted from vegetables, and it is used as an emollient and laxative, and for making explosives and antifreeze. We do use natural glycerin sparingly, and only in products that are not intended for internal use. We never use synthetic glycerin, because it is often formulated with petrochemicals and can damage the cellular tissue that’s designed to protect you from harmful STIs, like Bacterial Vaginosis.
So, What Is In It?
Our natural lubricant formulation comes from years of study, help from our Advisory Council, and, we’ll admit, some trial and error. While we’re proud of our current formulation, we’re always dedicated to improving.
Our personal lubricants contain:
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice: Aloe barbadensis is an incredibly healing, soothing, and moisturizing plant with a silky texture that perfectly mimics the naturally occurring moisture women naturally have inside them. Did you know? Organic aloe typically comes with thousands of harmful bacteria colonies. That’s why we’re committed to choosing a low micro variety and then pasteurizing it to ensure that no harmful bacteria reaches you.
- Natural Flavors: We use organically compliant natural flavors, which means we nix the chemicals common in many synthetic flavors. That means you’re only getting flavors with naturally derived ingredients.
- Lactic Acid: It’s made from simple carbohydrates and helps maintain an optimal pH level. We ensure that we’re sourcing the highest quality, pharmaceutical-grade lactic acid that is not made from GMO corn. Since the majority of lactic acid made in the U.S. is made with GMO corn, we source GMO-free lactic acid from Europe. Did you know? The presence of lactic acid in a product also helps kill off harmful bacteria and helps us keep our added preservative level as low as possible.
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum is a natural plant-based thickener and stabilizer that comes from fermenting sugar. There is no such thing as organic xanthan gum, but we use the cleanest sources possible. Xanthan gum helps thicken aloe’s natural runniness so that you have something that won’t fall apart when it comes out of the tube.
- Agar Agar: This is a jelly-like substance obtained from algae. We use it as an added thickener to turn our lubricant into a gel that’s a delight to hold and feel.
- Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate: We use a minimal amount of a carefully considered preservative system. Both ingredients are food-grade preservatives approved by Whole Foods and are rated on EWG’s Skin Deep Database.